Beginning Grant Writing
This full-day session will give you the insights you need to begin the grant writing process with confidence. The course will provide you with the basics of grant proposal writing, where to begin and offer tips and best practice insights that you can implement immediately — in fact, you'll start during this workshop! You'll leave with the tools and knowledge to immediately begin the process of seeking grant funding.
You can also build on your skills during day two (Advanced Grant Writing) and receive a Professional Grant Writing Certificate. You will learn:
• Insider tips for identifying both public and private grant sponsors
• How to understand what grant sponsors are looking for — and how to deliver it to them
• A 4-step process for picking sponsors with the highest likelihood of funding your projects
• The primary elements found in most grant proposals
• How to recognize the critical details that grant sponsors expect you to address
• How to avoid common grant writing mistakes
Cost: $199 standard, $375 when purchased along with the Advanced Grant Writing course
This event is over.
Thu. Oct. 10, 2019 9am-4pm
For More Information
LocationHoliday Inn South
4751 Owen Ayres Court
Eau Claire, WI 54701