Wilson Place Mansion

Wilson Place was built in 1859 by Capt. William Wilson, a principal in Knapp, Stout, & Co. lumber company, founder and first mayor of Menomonie, and the area's first state senator. Three generations of Wilsons remade it from a colonial house to a Queen Anne-style mansion to a Mediterranean villa. adults $5, seniors $4.50, kids $3.50, group rates available

For More Information
 facebook.com/wilsonplacemansion
 (715) 235-2283

Location
101 Wilson Circle
Menomonie, WI 54751
Categories

Tours

Local History

Menomonie Local History