Learning to Lead
Good leaders continually look for new ways to learn in order for themselves and their teams to be successful. Learning to Lead will challenge and inspire you whether you’ve been in a leadership role for a long time or you’ve recently taken on such a position.
Get ready to:
- Understand the six leadership styles and the pros and cons of each
- Find out your own leadership style and apply it to potential challenges
- Gain the confidence to effectively motivate employees, address performance issues and handle difficult employees
- Learn how technology, globalization and upcoming generations have changed how we lead
- Find ways to improve your work relationships
- Take part in hands-on activities and work in groups to problem-solve solutions to work-related issues
This course can be taken individually or as part of the Supervisory Management Certificate Program. This is a core (required) course. Complete the three core courses plus take any six days of electives to complete your certificate.
This event is over.
Thu. Sep. 5, 2019 8am-4pm
Fri. Sep. 6, 2019 8am-4pm
For More Information
LocationHoliday Inn South
4751 Owen Ayres Court
Eau Claire, WI 54701