Menomonie Public Library Plans June 1 Re-Opening
library outlines programs, restrictions
The Menomonie Public Library Board of Trustees has voted to reopen the library on a limited basis beginning Monday, June 1. Using guidelines from the Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. along with guidance from the Dunn County Health Department, the library will begin the process of safely reopening the building to the public. To best protect the health of everyone the library will begin a phased reopening with the following limitations:
- Initial open hours will be Monday-Friday 10am to 6pm.
- Building occupant capacity will be limited to 20 customers at one time.
- No in-person programming will be provided at either library.
- Public meeting rooms are closed in Menomonie.
- Wearing of masks is strongly encouraged. Please bring a mask with you if you intend to visit.
- Curbside pickup will be offered Monday-Friday 10am to 6pm in Menomonie. Please call (715) 232-2164 to schedule.
- Library materials must be returned through the outside book return for quarantining.
- Visitors will be expected to practice safe social distancing while in the building.
- Library staff will be practicing safe social distancing. Please understand this will change how we normally provide assistance to patrons.
This plan will remain fluid and is subject to change as circumstances warrant. Learn more on the Menomonie Public Library website.